Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
Corruption, bribery or attempted bribery is unacceptable. This applies whether offering a bribe or accepting a bribe. It is against INFINIGUARD ́s core values of conducting business to the highest legal,
moral and ethical standards.
Bribery and corruption are covered by national and international laws and statutes. These laws often require companies to have rigorous, pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corrupt practices.
INFINIGUARD commits to legal and ethical behavior, and to refrain from doing anything that will harm the interests of the organization, other affiliates, clients, or the industry. We will take steps to ensure they are fully informed of applicable regulations and will monitor our employees and business partners to ensure full and continual compliance.
INFINIGUARD will ensure that they are aware of all applicable laws countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate, and that we will obey and uphold those laws.
The laws that apply to our business activities include those where our activities occur as well as others that govern the international operations and citizens in respect of their conduct both at home and abroad.
As a demonstration of our commitment, we pledge to take a zero- tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. At all times, INFINIGUARD will act professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships. This will apply wherever we operate.
CODE OF CONDUCT
INFINIGUARD undertakes to:
1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
2. Never offer or make an improper payment or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
3. Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
5. Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
6. Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
9. Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.